MYO Astrology Cards - Planets
Planets are best to work on after level 2, so you understand the important transits and progressions to incorporate into your cards (see rough sketches below):
In class, we learned that planets are ... description pending.
They can be categorized by ... description pending.
This article shares some books we recommended to explore planets further:
Additional information from Astrology 1-on-1s (yourlifeplan.ca)
Here are additional sources of information to deepen and expand your understanding of the planets:
- the major arcana of the tarot has been mapped to the planets in two ways:
- direct mapping of signs to the tarot: i.e. Tarot, Planets and Astrology Signs | Tarot Articles (sunnyray.org), and
- mapping via Soul Contract as an intermediary:
BOTH are valid, but some mappings you may disagree with, this is YOUR card deck, so you get to choose and think through what mapping makes most sense to you now, and you can come back and change your mind later, as you grow in your practice and understanding
- the planets have been mapped to the body in several ways:
- mapping of the planets to the sephira of the tree of life on the body
- mapping of the planets to the paths of the tree of life on the body, via Soul Contract
- Esogetic variation of the tree of life on the body, face, fingers, and toes, and more
Above is an example, and I will share more with you in our live interaction workshop.
I will also post examples of what students create below. BE PROUD, share your work with us, along with your contact information, if you wish, who knows who may be inspired to work with you based on what they see you create here?